Competitors will attend the opening ceremony of the project and have the opportunity to meet representatives of partner companies. Also, the opening ceremony will be followed by the presentation of the assignment by the organizing team. After that, teams start programming for the next 20 hours. When the running time is over, the elimination phase of the competition begins, followed by semi-final and final stages.
- Competitors must have their computers and equipment.
- Competitors are allowed to use cell phones and the Internet.
- Competitors will have the opportunity to use technologies of their choice and there will be no restrictions from the organizers.
- Competitors will have the opportunity to consult the organizers at any time if their task is not completely clear.
- Food and drinks will be provided during the competition.
- Contestants agree that their personal information (CV) may be given to companies that supported the competition.
- Competitors agree that their personal information such as first and last name, photos and videos of them, made during the competition, may only be used to promote the competition.
- Competitors must not leave the venue of the competition.
- Competitors agree that the organizer of the competition is entitled to the final code.
- BEST Belgrade members, employees and associates of AIBG partners must not compete.
For more information you can contact Organizers.